The Rocket

Knitting, pregnancy, and other stuff

Saturday, June 03, 2006

psaturday

I've already had a very delightful morning at the Pepper Place Farmer's Market. I bought peaches, plums, petunias, pretzel bread, and also dahlias and strawberries. Rather than letting my new plants sit there for a week (like the rosemary, basil, and thyme from last week), I went ahead and potted everything. I have to say, it makes the front of our apartment building look ever so much nicer.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work, but Saturdays are always slow, so I'm bringing MaryElla with me. Since hope springs eternal, I'm bringing the snaps with me, just in case I finish her and can sew them on. (Yes, it's slack, but I'm there by myself, and it's sloooooooow. At least this way I won't have two mesmerized kitties trying to catch the shiny, shiny string every time I have to slide the beads down the thread.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Pppppppp...

:D

3:17 PM  
Blogger rene said...

:p

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home