The Rocket

Knitting, pregnancy, and other stuff

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

socks (and more socks)

I finished another pair of socks for the Great Sneaky Sock Project of 2006. Three more to go! I found out yesterday that one brother-in-law has feet 1.5 sizes bigger than the other two. Maybe he'll get anklets.

I know I talked a good game about being virtuous and finishing all the boy socks before rewarding myself with the Eleanora socks for my mother-in-law. I think as soon as I opened the package from Black Bunny Fibers, I knew that wasn't going to happen. And what do you know:

It's so hard to be virtuous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, I see a kitty not even trying to be virtuous there...

6:12 PM  
Blogger rene said...

Yes, .5 seconds after this picture was taken, she had pulled needles, yarn, and afghan down on her head, and run away to hide under the bed. I wasn't laughing at her, I was laughing near her.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home